Monday, August 6, 2012

Love Letters from our Newlyweds

We just received a notification that we have two new reviews on Wedding Wire & Wedding Channel! Thank you ladies so very much for these sweet words! It truly means the world to us to know how happy you are with the Inn and our staff. This summer has been incredible and we only have you to thank!
XOXO


"
I love everything about the Winfield Inn!! The mansion, the grounds, the staff, the food, you name it! Robyn was our planner and she was there every step along the way. Our wedding was perfect and I cannot imagine getting married anywhere else!!!"

~ Rebecca & Michael, 6.30.2012 

"The Winfield Inn was the perfect place for us to have our wedding. Every single person on staff (Especially April and Robyn) was immensely helpful when I had a question and they were always very quick to respond, even though they had tons of other weddings going on too. The venue is breath-takingly beautiful. If you are looking for an outdoor venue with Southern charm in the Austin, TX area, this is the one. The grass is so green everywhere and they have lots of lovely plants and big trees on the property. I felt like I was constantly changing things and revising what I wanted from them, but they were extremely flexible and willing to work with me. They also did their best to help me keep the cost down as much as possible. 
On the day of the wedding, I didn't have to do a single thing. I brought all the centerpieces, but they did all of the setting up and decorating. They made sure me and my bridesmaids had everything we needed while getting ready and were willing to get anything we didn't have right away. Our ceremony was perfect and then we headed to the reception. Their catering is DELICIOUS. We went with the barbecue and people have been talking about it for the past 2 months. Everything else on their menu sounded so tasty too though, so it was hard to choose. Also, about 1 month prior to our big day, they set up a tasting/date night for you to come and try all your food. They give you wine and bring out all of your courses and allow you to give feedback on what you like/don't like or what you would like changed. 
I really can't say enough good things about the Winfield Inn. I am so so so happy we had our wedding there. I wouldn't change a thing."
~ Kara & Nathan, 6.16.2012 

The Winfield Inn

The Winfield Inn
Fusion of classic and contemporary

Wedding Tree

Wedding Tree
Our Kissing Trees is a Popular Site

Gazebo

Gazebo
Wedding Ceremony at the Gazebo